"The Pro" Turntable Pack
"The Pro" Turntable Pack
- The Turntable
- The Speakers
- The Amplifier
- Record Care
NOTE: all our turntable packs have everything you need to take home, plug in, and spin a record (except for the record).
This is it. The Pro. Put your big girl pants on and check out this stunner.
What's in the Pack
The Pro pack isn't really interested in compromise. Don't get us wrong, you could easily spend more on "the perfect vinyl set-up", but we aren't really sure why you would. This has it all.
- Pro-Ject Debut Pro Turntable with Pick-it Pro cartridge
- Bronze 200 floorstanding speakers from Monitor Audio
- MAIA S3 Integrated Amplifier
- Record Cleaner Set
The Turntable - Pro-Ject's Debut Pro
You can check out all the tech specs in the Debut Pro product page if you like, but the short story is that this table is a step-up in every way. We've chosen the Debut Pro for the Pro Pack because
- It's fully manual for authentic enjoyment
- The essential aren't just done well, they're near perfect.
- A design and build that aims to take the most popular table of the last 20 years (Debut Carbon) up a gear.
- Just look at it!
The Speakers - Bronze 200 floorstanding speakers
Again feel free to check out the full details in the product page (link above) but if you are going to get serious about sound there comes a time where your speakers can't go on your bookshelf any longer. The Bronze 100's are perfect because
- Phenomenal value for floorstanding speakers
- Pair well with our choice of amplifier
- Somehow squeeze some genuine style into and audio first speaker
The Amplifier - MAIA S3 Integrated Amplifier
Again feel free to check out the full details in the product page (link above) for everything you need to know about this amp. just want the basics? The MAIA S3 is the one for
- Well designed and crafted in Europe
- Provides a dedicated phono input AND a seperate next-gen bluetooth input for when streaming is required
- Simple and elegant design rarely seen in this class of amplifier
The Record cleaner set by "AM"
Essential cleaning, stabilising and anti-static treatment for your vinyl records and stylus. The specially formulated non-abrasive record cleaner and anti-static vinyl brush safely and efficiently eliminate grime, dirt and static build-up from your vinyl collection. The stylus cleaner lifts dust, grit and particles worn from the stylus tip.
What's in the Box
Record cleaner (45ml): Spray the record cleaner directly on the record making sure not to wet the label. Take the cotton cloth and gently wipe the record in a circular motion. Work your way inwards tracing out the circular line markings on the record.
Stylus cleaner: Use the applicator to brush from the back of the stylus (the end nearest the cantilever) towards the tip.
Vinyl brush: Gently hold the brush in the grooves as the record spins. After the record makes a full rotation, angle the brush towards the outside of the record and carefully sweep the particles from the vinyl surface.